Surprises can be fun. Sometimes. But not when you find out the premiums for the employee benefits plan you offer are going up. Suffolk County National Bank Financial Services, Inc., a licensed insurance agency, can help. Through our affiliation with Professional Group Plans, Inc., a noted leader in the specialized field of group benefits, our clients have access to all major carriers at competitive prices, along with the outstanding service they expect from SCNB. We welcome the opportunity to provide a complete review and analysis of your current plan, as well as other options. Please give us a call today at 631.734.6152 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Access to all major carriers including AETNA, Emblem Health, CIGNA, HIP, Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield, LIA Health Alliance, Oxford and more
- Complete enrollment support
- Competitive prices
- On-site employee presentations
- Seamless implementations
- Website access to plan information and benefits
- Fast communication – direct email link to benefits administrator
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Group Life
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability (DBL)
- P.O.P. plans (Section 125) and more
NOT A DEPOSIT/ NOT FDIC INSURED/ NOT GUARANTEED BY SUFFOLK COUNTY NATIONAL BANK/ NOT INSURED BY ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY
Insurance products are offered through SCNB Financial Services, Inc., a wholly-owned operating subsidiary of Suffolk County National Bank.